May 28, 2012

The things kids say

I'm writing this quick post rather than saving it for Wednesday cause I just don't want to forget!

Last night I was hanging some letters in William's room while dada was giving him a bath. I was enjoying listening to them play and talk back and forth, then when the bath was over I heard William say he needed to go potty. Austin offered for him to sit on the toilet and he said yes. Yay!

He had a few trickles then said he was done so they came in his room and I praised him for his trickles. He excitedly jumped on his bed which allowed me to see something dark on his little white heiny. I squealed and Austin rushed him back to the potty. He seemed very scared of the idea of going on the potty and didn't understand what to do.

So I asked, 'William do you know what it feels like when you go poo poo in your diaper?'

'yummmmmy!'

Annnnnnnnd Austin and I fell on the floor in laughter. Where do they come up with this stuff???

- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment