May 8, 2012

What a nuissance

Remember when I said some crack head broke into melvin?

Well crack head is an assumption but given the crime and the city, I think it's a safe bet.

It was annoying that someone broke in and didn't take anything, and we kept saying 'at least if they stole something it would make it more understandable. Now it's just a pain for nothing.'

I take it back. I'd rather have a broken window or two for no reason. But, once we got into our house we found that the Vegas bandits did in fact steal something.

My gym bag.

Gym bag??? Who steals a gym bag??? How random! I was upset enough about the bag because I loved that bag - it was awesome! It was a very functional and cute bag, plus it was one of the surprise presents Austin had delivered to our door step while he was gone. So I was sad it was gone!

The most annoying part, though, was the fact that when we left Colorado springs my gym bag became a catch-all bag full of randomness. It had one workout outfit and a jump rope but other than that it was all just random. So now anytime something hasn't been seen in a few days we wonder if it's in there. I do know for sure that one of my favorite shirts was in it and so was my camp Allen cross.

Yup, the one I've had since 8th grade. The charm replicated after the Cross where my dads ashes are. The one that can only be bought in Navasota, TX.

Yup.

So I hope the crack head at least looked through the bag and saw the cross, and maybe it spoke to him. Cause I'm guessing the bag and it's contents are of no other value to him.


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment