Feb 14, 2014

Happy valentines day!

William and I made cards for dada last weekend while he was in Texas. William designed his own a he wanted to make a circle book, so he picked colors and I cut them into different sized circles. After the pieces were all finished I poked holes and connected the pages with a cute brad so it is a little love book, as he calls it. Then he added some stickers for decoration. William impressed me with his writing. I didn't help him write any of these letters, I just told him how to spell LOVE. I planned to tell him how to spell YOU but he wrote a U before I could tell him, so I left it alone. Too cute!

Oh and if you're confused on the spelling of his name, apparently the M is 'eating all of the other letters' - I personally love it :)



Hope you have a very happy Valentine's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment