Jun 15, 2014

Birthday party!

William is planning a birthday party for me. A month in advance! The thoughtfulness is overwhelming.

My birthday is July 19. Disney happens to be releasing a sequel to the beloved planes on July 18.
So, for my birthday we are going to see it. But the fun doesn't stop there! We need to take a cake (duh it's a birthday) and naturally I need to make it. I said I'd make a yellow cake with chocolate icing but was quickly reminded that the sky is blue, not chocolate, so I'll need to reconsider that plan.

When asked who would come I said 'probably just our family' and he said:

Yeah my friends won't come. Well they can. Cause I'm part of you, and they're my friends, so they should come and eat your cake.

It's sounding more and more like this is a half-birthday party for someone else, no?

Saddest part: I'm 99% sure it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment