Sep 14, 2014

My Little Aggie

Last night the aggie game came on at 6:00. Perfect time for us, though I did have sympathy for my aggie friends in Texas who may have been busy with kids' bedtimes! Ours coincided with halftime, thank you!

This season is going to be fuuuuuuun with William. He's a big fan of football (surprised?) and he's loving learning positions, rules, plays, etc. And the icing on the cake? He loooooves the aggies! 

During the game, which he was glued to, he kept yelling 'let's go Texas A&M!' And 'gig 'em aggies!' And the like. I was grinning ear to ear.

As for the NFL, he seems to just be a fan of the game, and loves that he can identify most teams. When asked his favorite he says the texans, but then goes on a list of all of his favorite teams:
49ers
Cowboys
Packers
Broncos
Bengals 
Patriots 

Those are the usual suspects. But his heart has a special place for JJ Watt, so I think the texans have a slight edge there.

Overall, football season should be fun! I hope Charles jumps on board!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment