Feb 16, 2010

Another Week???

So much for my short blogs periodically huh? Apparently - according to a calendar and not to my senses - a week has passed since I last blogged. How could that be?

Austin is back at work today and William and I aren't crazy about it. I know I'll be able to get more done while he sleeps than I did when Austin was here, but I still prefer his company :)

In the last week we've somewhat gotten adjusted to having this little blessing in our lives. We are more used to the routine, he has more of a sleep schedule than he did before, and we're finding ourselves able to remember things like eating and brushing our teeth :) If we didn't have each other around to remind us of those things, I think we both may have gone a couple days without remembering to eat during that first week. We've gotten used to him waking us up at night, we're used to his hungry noises versus his "faker" noises that he makes in his sleep, and I THINK we've gotten the diaper timing down so that he doesn't make a mess all over himself. I'm sure he'll prove me wrong again soon - we're due for a wet bed sometime again soon :)

We had a baby photographer come Sunday morning for a little while and she got some really cute pictures. At least I think she did! I am anxiously waiting for her to let me know that some "sneak peak" pictures are up on her blog.

Other than that, I don't really know what's going on in the world. We have been enjoying the Olympics - I'm not sure I can say I've ever really followed the Olympics, winter or summer, but we've been enjoying watching them whenever they're on. Sure helps out with the mid-day TV slump!

Overall, I feel like I've been home since the new year but having him here with me sure beats the hell out of being on bed rest! Now that Austin is back at work I have big plans of more frequent visits with my Wii Fit trainer (she's just a computerized lady but she can be pushy!) and more frequent blog posts. We'll see if William proves me wrong yet again - so far he has a way with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment