Feb 23, 2010

William Meets his Yaya and Papa

My mom and Alfredo flew in to see William on Friday - and it was confirmed that they flew in to see WILLIAM - not me :) My mom hardly even noticed that I was driving the car that William was sitting in when she saw him at the airport pick up. Here he is with them:



















We've been having lots of fun since she got here, and William has been growing like a bean pole! He seems to be in between his newborn and 0-3 month clothes right now...his newborn clothes are getting tighter and tighter, but his 0-3 month clothes still seem to swim on him. They sure look precious though!

Austin is having a very busy week at work this week. Last night he didn't get home until 8:00 - and he said the entire week may be like that. So I'm especially thankful for the timing of my mom's visit. See Mom, isn't it good that you didn't come right when he was born??? Just a thought :)

We have an errand to run, so its a good thing William just fell asleep. So we're off for now!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some good lookin' grandparents! I sure wish I could get a picture of me holding him!! :(

    ReplyDelete