Jun 4, 2010

Happy Friday

This morning I woke up at 5 to do a workout video, but the playstation wouldn't work and that's what we use for DVDs. So, I went back to bed and decided I'd use the gym at work over lunch to get today's workout. Then lunch came around and I missed William too much, so I opted to go see him instead. Oops :)

It was fun though! Miss Colleen and Miss Tara were in the room at the time and they told me that William was having so much fun playing soccer earlier. Soccer??? He's 4 months old! But in keeping with the "summer" theme for the week today they taught the older boys to play soccer and William wanted to join in. I'll have to get the details later on exactly how it worked, but Colleen said he was so proud when he kicked the ball!

I got to love on him and cuddle for a bit - he had just woken up so he was extra cuddly, and then I had to head back to work. But there's no better lunch break than seeing my baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment