Apr 23, 2012

MM: on our way!

Well, we are on our way. Almost. We are still at Oh Gosh's house, but our goodbyes have been said and bags are packed so we are just waiting for the right time To take off.

We have to have Melvin weighed empty then weighed again once we fill him up with all the stuff, we have to pick the cats up at their resort getaway by 10:00, then load up all the stuff and be on our way! I think we might go to a place called PB&Jellies for lunch before we leave town. I'm not sure why or how I have never heard of this establishment until my last week here, but a restaurant centered around peanut butter is a dream come true. Literally. So, we'll have our lunch then head to Grand Junction, CO!

It's been a rough week with goodbyes and all that they bring, but I know that the only reason it's so hard is because we've been so blessed with great people and great friendships. So I'll try to remind myself of that every time I get sad seeing Denver in the rear view mirror.

I'll try to blog every day with updates on the trip and fun stuff from last week like William's trip to the zoo and his Fun Bus adventure. Until then - happy trails to you!


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment