Jul 25, 2014

Relay Friday

Whew. We are coming in for a crash landing. We will be frantically working until the last minute and I am very ashamed to admit the lack of organization and coordination in our relay. I had grand ideas, as did other people on our committee, but a lot of things have hindered that.

But! We have raised almost $15,000 and I am still hopeful we can step onto the relay site with $20,000 in the bank. That'd be HUGE! It wouldn't be our goal, but it'd be huge and a great contribution to a great cause.

We are in the final logistical planning stages. Who is bringing what, who is selling what, how will we entertain people, etc. I feel like I just need to sit down and devote 8 hours to lining it all up. Why don't I just have 8 hours???

Austin will be on a plane on his way home from Bolivia when we kick off relay but we are hopeful he will be back in time for the luminaria ceremony. And we are so thankful to have my mom an Alfredo joining us again. I may have said it before but it's true! It'll be a great way for us to bid it farewell.

Please pray that we are able to get it all lined up and I can free up some time to close out my commitment on a high note. Keep following our success at 
Www.relayforlife.org/seasideca
And if you feel lead to, please find team WTB and donate in one of our names to help us reach our goals. Thanks for all of your support - as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment