Feb 24, 2016

9 months going on 2 years

I guess even at infancy babies can hear their parents and choose to defy them. I've been talking for months about how teeny tiny Loretta is and how she's still my itty bitty thing. She heard and responded with, 'I may be little but I am fierce'.

This week Loretta has decided to grow up. Just a few weeks ago we could barely get her to sit on her own. She knew how, she just had no interest in doing things alone. Now she crawls, climbs stairs, wants to walk, doesn't want to drink bottles, eats meals like grilled chicken with avocado, pasta and pears for lunch, and sits in the playroom playing with her big brothers. She's a big girl, and she's SO proud of herself.
She had her 9 month check up today. She weighed a whopping 16.5 pounds, bringing her in between the 5-10%. But, she shot up the last 3 months and is now in the 90% for height and head size!

She loves her brothers more than life and she's soaking up her new opportunities to follow them around and join in on all of their fun. This week she started taking bath with them and she couldn't love it more. I look at her and wonder, 'is that how much I adored Brandon and brian??' Must be. It's incredible!

She's our sweet little love bug and I can't say enough how blessed we are to have had her come into our family exactly when she did. Love explosions daily with that sweet face around.

And look at this tiny heiny?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment