Feb 10, 2016

Journaling Prompt

My goal was to write more, right? And sometimes I have trouble coming up with ideas. So, I'm just following a few online prompts and when one pops up that I like I think I'll jump on it. They may be cheesy or boring to read, but I'm hoping that re-ignites the writer in my brain so I can come up with more fun stuff (like how William isn't afraid of jail!)

If you could describe yourself in one paragraph what would it say?

How long is a paragraph?

The two best things I could say about myself are that I am loyal and hard working. When I commit to something, even if its a brand of hair products, I am dedicated and loyal. I work hard to be the best I can at everything I do, and that is a cliché understatement. Rarely do I think I completed a job, project or task fast enough or well enough which means the next time I try I work even harder to improve. While this is overall a good trait, sometimes this results in me being so task oriented that I forget people are involved. I have been accused of lacking emotion or feeling (by more than one person!) and I can say for sure that is not the case. I have a lot of emotion and a lot of feeling, however it is not what  drives me and it often takes a back seat to what logically makes sense. My loyalty is strongest to those I love, but I don't forgive easily and I have no problem cutting people out without looking back. Thankfully, marriage teaches a lot about forgiveness, as the giver and receiver, which has helped me to grow in other relationships, too. I'm not perfect, but I try to be. Therein lies my greatest strength, and my greatest weakness.

How'd I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment