Feb 1, 2016

Writing Prompts

I've missed blogging - a lot. It seems like when I first started I didn't even have to ponder what I'd write about. Prompts or topics just fell in my lap. But I seem to have hit a block - which may have a lot to do with all of the other stuff juggling around in my brain. So, in an effort to get back to my flow of writing, I'm going to somewhat follow a monthly writing challenge on a website I've been drooling over.

I'll throw a plug out there: it's foxy fix. I get nothing for telling you that, but I do love their beautiful products, even though I'm too cheap to buy one :) I found their January writing challenge toward the end of the month and they haven't posted February yet, so I'll just take January and make it a mere suggestion.

Prompt 1: Make a goal to achieve by the end of January February.

My goal is to post at least 12 times this month. (aim low, give yourself a self esteem boost)

Writing has always been a fun outlet for me. I want to find my way back to the time when I logged in daily to just write about whatever came to mind. My simple goal of writing 12 times this month seems a little silly, but I think that if I just make myself get started - even by following some sometimes-dumb prompts, maybe I'll eventually get my groove back. So - here we go. 12 posts in February, make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment