Sep 7, 2011

William wednesday


Forgive me, I'm having a little bit of trouble getting in the blogging groove today.

I can't believe just one week ago when I wrote William Wednesday he had spent all week with daddy. Feels like ages ago.

Friday when it was time to take Austin to the airport we decided to drop William off with a friend. He was preoccupied with a basement full of toys while we snuck out. He would have thrown a fit if he had to watch daddy get on the airplane and there was only room for one fit-throwing person in the airport that day. When I got back to our friend's house I found that William had been a doll, playing and laughing and eating all morning. And as if he knew my heart was heavy, he behaved that way all day! We played at the park, ran errands, took a nap, went grocery shopping, and he was an angel for all of it.

He did try to mail himself to daddy though as I was filling out customs forms



Saturday after a long overdue haircut



We went to uncle brian's house. Within minutes of arriving he ran straight to brian's room and repeatedly asked for help getting on the bed



Brian says William thinks he has the most fun bed in the history of the world!

We spent the night Saturday and woke up Sunday to go to Cheyenne mountain zoo. I had heard so many great things about it and with weather quickly changing I figured we needed to go before it got cold. Errr, colder. Good thing one of the 4 of us had a sweatshirt!



We had a fun time and we left just in time to avoid the crowds :) William seemed to really enjoy some animals and hardly notice others, but his favorite part was when uncle Brian pushed his wagon. Magic speed bumps popped up all over the place!!! They are two peas in a pod



Since Austin left William has definitely been more attached to daddy doll






He goes everywhere! So I made him a daddy book too, which he loves reading



Monday we enjoyed labor day by working on pages for daddy's scrapbook (William was a great help), playing in the wawee in the backyard, and having lots of good Elmo time. Is there any better way to spend a holiday?

- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment