Dec 17, 2012

For Real Excited

Christmas...yeah.
Vacation...yeah.
The aggies playing in the cotton bowl...yeah.
An aggie winning the heisman...heck yeah.

But really - right now my heart is racing at the realization that there is a glimmer of hope for an all Texas super bowl!  (if you care about football to the degree I care about the kardashians, you should close your browser now and check back tomorrow for a more riveting post.  did I even spell that name right?)

I didn't get to spend much time watching football this weekend (the travesty!) so I didn't know the cowboys won until today.  This makes me doubley happy.  1 - I always like when the cowboys win (unless they're playing the Texans) and 2 - I'd love for the giants to not be in the playoffs.

It's a long shot.  The giants have a way of squeezing in and winning when it matters, and Tony Romo has a way of doing the opposite.  But they're tied for first in their division right now, so the standings show it's either team's spot to lose.

And even if the cowboys get into the playoffs, it's a long shot to hope they'd win 3 games to make it to the super bowl.  Beat the packers?  Or the 49ers?  Or any other teams who beat up on them this year?  The chances aren't high. 

But then again, it's a game and any team can upset any team at any point in time.  So, until my dream is crumbled by Eli Manning, Tony Romo or any other NFC hot shot, I'm going to keep my head in the clouds and keep hoping to see the boys in blue facing...the boys in blue!

Go Texans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment