Nov 5, 2010

Inspiration

I've run out of inspiration for my blog! Help! I have been thinking all week about what to write, and the only thing I came up with was William Wednesday. That was a given!

I could write about how William is (i hope) the youngest baby with an iPhone as I now have a NEW PHONE! YIPPEE! I'm sure it won't take him long to realize that other one is no longer as cool since I don't tote it around and snap pictures with it, but for now he's happy that I let him go to town with it. And I'm happy that he isn't trying to tug my new one away from me! He even let me get a video of him walking across the living room last night.

But I don't want to write an entire post about that, I write about apple too much to not get paid for it.

I could write about the wonderful new structure here at work and how we're all taking on responsibilities from people at a higher pay grade to accommodate for a new position that is being created, but I gripe about work too much. Plus I'm trying to take the stance that I'm just blessed to have a job, so I need to do it well and shut up about it. So I won't write about how I already do work above my pay grade, and to add work at a higher level than that even...nope, not gonna do it.

Another topic I've thought about is discussing my new plan for how I'll manage a house while Austin is gone. I've decided after William's bed time I can do one chore per night. That way every Monday I know _____ will be cleaned, and so on. Then on the weekends I can just play with William. But, sometimes I try to avoid sharing how routine I make my life and how regimented I sometimes plan it all out to be, so I will leave this one at that.

And that's all I've got! no funny stories, no exciting news, no upcoming events...that's it. A new phone, new work, and new chores. What a life!

So, I guess I just won't write anything. I'll just say "have a great weekend" and hope that wherever my inspiration ran off to, it decides to return by Monday. Happy first weekend in November everyone - the countdown to Christmas music is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment