Mar 1, 2012

A special love

I always knew my Aunt Mandy loved me a lot, but I always figured it was because I was named after her. How special would that be to have someone named after you?

I know Brian adores William and they are practically best friends, but come on - its William. Who WOULDN'T want to be his best friend?

I just didn't know how special the love can be for a niece or nephew.

I got to see baby Kelli for a little while yesterday and I could just eat her up. My heart feels like it could burst with love and excitement for this little girl who doesn't even know who I am.

I have so many thoughts and plans and dreams of what our relationship will be like, but for now this is enough. Just holding her itty bitty precious hand looking at those sweet sweet eyes is more than enough for me.




I love my 'lelli' :)


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment