Feb 23, 2012

Funny moment

Last night I woke up a few hours into our drive because we were stopping. It was too soon to need gas again so I asked Austin why he was stopping. He said he was being pulled over by a state trooper. Here is their conversation:

Officer: do you know what the speed is here in town?
Austin: 30
Officer: do you know how fast you were going?
Austin: 30
Officer: I clocked you going 34 or 35
Austin: I don't believe I was going faster than 30
Officer: sit tight for a minute

He goes to his car for about 10 minutes then comes back.

Officer: here's your license and my business card. I want you to know we have a strict speed enforcement here in town to reduce the number of accidents.
Austin: ok
Officer: have a good night

So he clocked him at 34 OR 35? Or is he just really proud of his super cool business cards?

Thanks trooper smith, next time we are in Lamar, CO we will be sure to give you a call.

- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment