Sep 11, 2012

Do we have friends???

It is a possibility!

Remember when I took lasagna to our neighbors who had just had a baby? Or maybe I never told you. In any case, their daughter was born on my birthday (yay) and I took them a dinner they could heat up on a night when cooking seemed outlandish. They were appreciative and, noticing my aTm shirt, said 'oh, another SEC fan. We'll have to get together for some football this fall'

Fast forward almost 2 months and we spent Saturday watching the aggies play the gators. Well, we saw that for one half, then saw the gators play against posers. In any case. We had a nice time! There were a few families from the street congregated in the driveway across the street watching the game on a TV they had brought outside. Yup - September 8 and we comfortably sat outside for an afternoon of football. Even needed a blanket when the sun went down! Bliss.

Sunday after the texans game we went back over for the rest of the afternoon. We couldn't watch our game there because they were all watching the Jacksonville game, but we joined in once the texans sealed our victory.

There Are 2 families with kids William's age, one girl and one boy, and the family with the newborn. Then we met new neighbors Sunday who just moved in and have a 1 year old I believe.

I'm so excited! Now time for me to forcefully insert myself in their lives like I've successfully done with so many of my friends.

How do you think I've been blessed with such great friends? I really just give them no choice. Works like a charm!


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment