Sep 5, 2012

William Wednesday

You pretty much know all about William's week already, but I'll see what else I can come up with.

He LOOOOOOVED having his family in town. Some of my favorite parts:

-he ran up to Dana one night, out of nowhere, and said 'I love you aunt Dana!' and gave her a hug

-he held conversations with Kelli in baby talk

-he bossed Katy (Brian's dog) around like no one's business

-when he found out Oh Gosh was sleeping in his bed he made sure I never touched oh gosh's spot!

-he and Kelli took 2 baths together and splashed half the water out of the tub

In addition to the key moments I picked out (and there are plenty more!) he was really on his best behavior. Nothing makes you look better as a parent than a well behaved child, so I was pretty thankful he turned it up a notch. Only 2 fits/tantrums the entire time. That's a win for a mommy of a 2 year old! And aunt joy even told me, 'he doesn't even know he's in his terrible two's!'

GO WILLIAM!

And as for the potty - still no more wet accidents! Only dirty. Still waiting for helpful tips...

A few pics before I go...










- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment