Jul 18, 2013

William Wednesday

With relay just a month away and my weekends packed from now until Labor Day, my mind is running rampant and I'm having trouble remembering what has happened over the last week. Has nothing to do with my impending old age I swear! I'll attempt to give the week a recap.

William is loving his tide pool class. He is learning a lot and loves to tell us about it. He had outgrown his old class long before they moved him which turned out to be very trying. But he's doing much better in tide pools! Most days when I go to pick him up I can't even believe he's one of the big kids I see on the playground.

Austin started playing on his company softball team in the base intramural league. Last week we went to two of his games and William loves to go cheer for him. He thinks anytime Austin scores it means he hit a home run, so we've got some logistics to cover, but he loves to cheer him on. He's a pretty big fan of spectator sports.

He is still a little sponge at church and I had lots of proud mommy moments last week. On Thursday Austin found out from Ms Ariana that William tells everyone at school about God and Jesus. Amazing! He also reminds me that we need to pray for his days sometimes on the way to school, or pray for his sleep when we're getting ready for bed. He's not the perfect child and we make lots of mistakes as his parents, but this sure makes the other stuff fade into the back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment