May 18, 2010

Annnnnnd....

I wanna go home now :(

I was having a fairly productive day. We had a meeting this morning from 8-10:30 on what I found to be a surprisingly interesting topic. The meeting ran a little late, then I came up and got a few small things done at my desk before taking my lunch break and working out. So by 1:00 I felt highly productive! Was optimistic for a speedy and successful afternoon, but then....

Candace sent this picture to Austin and me.

I LOVE having William at home with family - first Austin, then YaYa, and now CeCe - because I get to have a little peek into his days. But look how big and proud he looks! I'm not sure if he's sitting up entirely on his own or if she has him propped against something, but he looks like SUCH a big boy. I just wanna run home and play with him before I blink my eyes and he's a really really big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment