May 19, 2010

You know its a Bad Day When...

You walk around Target in its entirety and do not find one single thing that you want to buy. Well, that's the sign of a bad day for me anyway. It hadn't ever happened before, but there's a first time for everything and today was just that.

I don't think I have an actual reason to be in a bad mood or to be having a bad day, but I am certainly Mrs Grumbles. I can list a million things that have annoyed me today but I think that on most days those things wouldn't even phase me. And they certainly wouldn't be enough to turn a day bad! It must just be one of those days when you need to just get back in bed and start all over.

And, that's really all I've got to say about that. Hopefully my next trip to Target will be more of a success - I'd hate to think our love affair is over! The only solution I can think of is to leave work now (30 minutes early), go home and eat an entire batch of fresh chocolate chip cookies, then crawl in bed so that tomorrow I can give Target another chance. I don't think I'll be doing the first 3, but I'll try to make it over to Target on my lunch break again :) Will certainly keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh dear! That is a bad day...normally I find more in Target then my checking account will allow :) hope you have better luck next time you go! So sorry you are having a bad day!!

    ReplyDelete