Jan 8, 2013

Hands up!

I know I know I know...I've been MIA since William streaked in the airplane. I apologize! Not really sure where the time has gone, which doesn't bode well for the upcoming busy season here at work.

Back to Texas...

On Christmas Eve we went to church at St. Cuthbert then went to the scarpati's for Christmas Eve dinner. Brian, William and Austin rode in one vehicle while I rode with Yaya and papa. Apparently Oh Gosh thought he needed to teach William a new car game.

Hands up at red lights.

After the Christmas Eve dinner, when William was dog tired but fighting to stay awake, Austin told Brian that if they sit quietly he'd fall asleep. Next thing they knew William was demanding that everyone's hands go up at the red light!

And, thanks to Oh Gosh and his antics, the game did not stay in Texas. We now keep our hands up "high to the sky mommy" at every red light.


I've never prayed for green lights more!

1 comment:

  1. So I put my HANDS UP they're playin' my song
    Butterflies fly away
    Noddin' my head like YEAAAAH
    Movin' my hips like YEAAAH
    ...
    PARTY IN THE U-S-A!

    ReplyDelete