Jan 31, 2013

It's like he's ours

Ever since we found out there is a chick fil a within 90 miles of here we have made it part of our routine to go there before we go to the airport. Last night when we were planning our timing we had this thought process:
Flight at 9:30
Arrive at 8:00
Leave park n ride 7:45
Leave chick fil a 7:30
Get to chick fil a 7:00
Leave home 5:45-6:00
Get William out of bed 5:40

So this morning we were perfectly on schedule and William was half asleep in my arms as we loaded up in the truck. Then he woke up and said 'are we not going to school today?' 'No', I said, ' where are we going?'
'To Texas! On a airplane!'

I agreed and buckled him in then as we pulled out of the driveway he said 'where is the airport?' I answered that its in San Jose and he said 'its by chick fil a mommy. We should maybe go to chick fil a first for I can drink orange juice and eat breakfast. THEN we go to the airport ok mommy dada?'

Well, good thing that was already carved into our agenda because apparently someone else thinks he's in control of our vacation planning.

Time for me to step down as coordinator?

1 comment: