Aug 5, 2013

Sulley does Champagne

After Sulley and I had our adventurous flight to Chicago we spent the night at my aunt and uncle's house. The next day we drove down to Champagne to see my cousins and FINALLY meet my baby cousin. 

Chelsea is 9 months younger than me and even though we grew up 1,000 miles apart, she's always been one of my closest friends. Back in the day before emails (when we walk backwards uphill in the snow...wait, that was our parents...) we used to be pen pals and we'd mail each other signs, pictures, letters - whatever! We Always stayed really close despite the distance. I used to go visit every so often and they'd spend summers in Houston, so not only was I really close with Chelsea but Jesse too! Then Chels got married And I looooove Kyle...so a weekend with my aunts and cousins sounded perfect.


Sulley had fun cuddling with everyone and making his rounds in the room. And I adored my lil' munchkin cousin. The trip was pretty short (no...very short) but it was worth the time away and time in the car to see them. I just have to figure out how to go back soon - and with my boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment