Oct 23, 2014

Williamisms


William had a really rough night last night and a fairly rough morning today...which makes me kind of forget to focus on the fun and cute parts of him at 4 years 8 months old.

So - I figured I'd take a quick minute to jot them down! A few Williamisms for ya:

I only like one kind of pepper. Peppermint.

I only like one kind of corn. Candy corn.

My baby brother has such a good big brother!

(This next one came as I was trying to teach him that it doesn't matter if you win or lose, and clearly I need to relearn that lesson after he made his point)
Yeah, it doesn't matter. Just like the Texans! But JJ Watt never loses.

And this one isn't a phrase or verbal ism, just an action that made me smile and fume all at once:

 I took his blankies away last night as a punishment. (I said he had a rough evening - I wasn't playing around) This morning I was going to wake up the boys and saw his door was open. I asked Austin if he'd already gone in there and he said 'no, is his door open?' I went in there, worried he may have wandered downstairs or something, and found him curled up with 3 blankies. The little turkey woke up, left his room, went into our hall closet where his blankies are (not for much longer) stored and took 3 back to bed. When I woke him up I reminded him that I took his blankies away and he shouldn't have done that. He looked at me and said 'yeah but you didn't take THESE blankies'

Damn. If you wonder why I'm MIA half the time, it's cause I'm busy trying to keep up with that.
But some days we have good days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment