Oct 29, 2014

Growing so fast

Charles turned 5 months old on Friday. Here are his 4 monthly pictures (don't judge a mama for being tired on month 1...just envision it yourself) 
Look at the huge transformation from month 4 (big grin) to month 5 (superman looking anywhere BUT the camera) it's been a crazy crazy growth month! Here were all of my attempts at getting his attention:
At this point I realized it wasn't worth letting him lunge off the couch and I have up. And yes - that's a baby cape on the bak of his jammies. Best baby costume EVER! Super baby!

He started solid food this weekend in honor of his 5 month birthday. Day one was not a success but ever since he's been a huge fan. Loves his solid food! As I was going to prepare him for apples sunday I put him in his chair next to his favorite person in the world...and they were both glued to the Texans game. Please, please don't judge.
Or you know what - go ahead, judge away. And yes, that's William saluting JJ Watt after a sack. He's brilliant.

Though he may be growing far too fast for me to keep up, he's still my little cuddle bug. And I looooove it.
My littlest love

No comments:

Post a Comment