Oct 1, 2014

Oh the anxiety!!!

Its October which means football is in full swing...which also means my anxiety level overall is heightened by maybe 50%.

Going into the season I expected both of my teams to be average at best. I had (have) very little faith in the texans' new quarterback and I'm not so sure about the coach either. So far I've been somewhat surprised, but I'm also still pretty concerned as the hardest is still yet to come and I don't feel like we've dominated anything.

Well. Except for JJ Watt. What. A. BEAST! I think even non football fans know who he is, and he put the texans on the map. William wears his Watt jersey around here and everyone makes comments. He makes the team for sure.

The aggies, however, have continued to surprise me all season. We are an incredible and strong 5-0 right now.

Problem is, now I have hopes and dreams. And now we enter one of the toughest schedules in the nation.

Pass the Xanax and wine please. This is going to be a stressful 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment