Mar 17, 2011

What I do When I'm Busy

We are behind on our provision, its not pretty. We have LOTS to do at work today. I'm very busy.



Want to know what I've done?

I've narrowed down our welcome-home vacation spot for December. We had decided we'd go to a Sandals all-inclusive resort, and I picked Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica.

I want a swim up suite where my balcony walks into a pool.

I want the option to play at all the resorts possible.

I want to go back to Dunns River Falls

I want to go on a catamaran sunset ride.

And I want a damn personal butler to do all of the things that I will have had to do by myself for the previous 9 months. Mostly I just want someone to deliver margaritas to me in the pool.

I don't think this is too much to ask. I think its perfectly reasonable. So I hope Austin is ok with lush beaches, unlimited food and drinks, a person at our beck and call, and a week(ish) at a luxurious resort with no one but yours truly.



I have it all planned out perfectly. Austin will get home right on schedule, because that happens so frequently you know, his reintegration will run until right after our anniversary, we will go to Texas for a couple of days for Christmas then we will find some willing soul in Houston to watch William for a week while we dart off to paradise. This is all dependent on the army, my work, a wonderful grandparent to lend their time...really I see no holes in my plan.

And so it will be.



Doesn't this sound like a productive day?

No comments:

Post a Comment