Nov 3, 2011

Heaven

I think heaven will be like an organized kitchen. I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking of it.

Let me pause and say that sometimes I think long and hard for blog topics but this week I think I could write 3 a day! I still have to write William Wednesday, tell you all about a new kind of love for me, want to write about a special friend...and here I am writing about kitchen organization.

Why?

Because there are few things better in the world.

Saturday night I am going to a friend's house to help her revamp her kitchen. She likes my spice cabinet and based on that she has entrusted her entire kitchen to me. What faith! She asked me what she needs to buy so I told her I'd email her some suggestions.

I don't think she expected a bulleted email with 7 categories, each with sub categories, and about 15 links to different baskets/bins/shelves/etc. I may have scared her away because her response was short:
You, my dear, have a big obsession with kitchen organization. Oh my gosh.

Too much?

Nah, it's awesome.

In my quest to find the perfect products for her I found lots of perfect products for me too. Products i didn't know i desperately need! So if you or anyone you know is lost as to what to get me for thanksgiving, anniversary, Christmas, new years, or any other random day just because I'm awesome...I love container store gift cards!!!

I just hope I still get to play this weekend...


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment