Nov 8, 2011

Promises

Remember a few weeks ago when I said I had the privilege of being a guest blogger for a military wife blog? Well, I found her blog in the spring when a website featured a piece she had written called 'promises'. If you go to her blog www.toloveasoldier.blogspot.com and look at the navigation on the right you will see a link to her 'promises' blog. When I first read it I was amazed at how similar all of our journeys are despite how different the situations may be. And I've gone back to read the post periodically whenever I've needed a reminder of the promises we made.

Well, now she is offering a giveaway for framed 'promises' prints. How cool! I'd love to win this; I'd love to have a visual reminder of our promises.

If you're bored or looking for a good read check out her blog. She's a great writer and has the ability to express aspects of the military life that are nearly impossible to explain. She has a gift!

And keep your fingers crossed that I win :)


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment