Jul 20, 2009

Peanut Butter & Avocados (and other pregnancy updates)

Two of my FAVORITE foods :) I've always been one to order items at a restaurant specifically because there are avocados included, and I think peanut butter goes with just about anything for a snack. So - the possibility of having an "aversion" to one of these items while pregnant has always concerned me.

8.5 weeks along and so far - so good! In fact, peanut butter has been my saving grace on days when I haven't eaten enough yet and need to shove down some calories before my baby revolts inside of me. I've enjoyed (probably way too many) Ritz crackers with peanut butter...and so far, I'm still in LOVE with avocados :)

Ranch dressing has a funny taste, which is slightly disappointing, but I'll take that and keep my other 2 any day!

Other than the joy of peanut butter, I haven't really had much going on in the stomach-department. I'm pretty thankful for that! I've been extremely fatigued, but I'd much rather need a daily nap than be hugging my toilet. So - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks until the first trimester is over.

I've been waiting and waiting to blog about this, so I've got more stuff stored up in my brain - will have to just write when I can :) That's all the news for today!

2 comments:

  1. And I have been waiting to comment about it!:) Yaaay- you are preggers! You will be a FABULOUS mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)

    shouldn't blogger notify me that i have comments? i just saw all your comments :(

    ReplyDelete