Jul 31, 2009

Why not 2 in one day?

This one is short anyway.

My friend Kyle emailed me earlier with 2 CNN links to share with me. I love these emails from Kyle. He frequently checks the news online and whenever he sees an article he thinks I may enjoy he promptly emails it to me. Its like I have my own CNN filter.

Anyhow - he sent this one to me last night...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/30/beer-summit-convenes/

He also added his own opinions on the matter. #1 Obama is drinking the sissiest beer of them all. (I agree completely.) #2 Obama is drinking a beer not brewed in America. shouldn't that be illegal for the president?

Thanks Kyle :) I would also like to add that, while I would not have stepped foot in the White House if I were Officer Crowley, I admire his choice in beer and if I could enjoy a cold one right now - that'd be my choice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment