Apr 5, 2011

After Much Deliberation

Austin and I had a patio put in our backyard in 2008. I looooove our patio. Layla loves our patio. Austin loves our patio, and now William loves our patio. But I have been actively shopping for, yet never purchasing, furniture for our patio since we had it put in. And I haven't ever pulled the trigger.

I've looked at the beginning of the season, I've looked at the end of the season, I've looked online during the winter months...it truly has been an active search.


But in my head, I should be able to get a beautiful, comfortable patio set for $200. It doesn't make sense to me why sets should cost upwards of $1,000. So I have this internal struggle. I look at the cheaper sets, but then I don't like them because they look cheap and aren't made well. So then I tell myself "just get a nice set" and I think I will...then I go look at them, fall in love, and can't swallow the price tag.

So, 3 years and no furniture to show for it.

That is all over now. I have sealed the deal and patio furniture will soon be delivered to my house. Want a sneak peak???
Sorry, the best pic I could find online was a little thumbnail. It's a 5 piece "casual chat set" with super sized and super comfy chairs that rock and a round table. We debated back and forth on getting a large sized table with 6 chairs, but I was just in love with these chairs I couldn't pass them up. I'll be sure to post a picture of it when its on my patio, sun shining, blue bell sitting in an ice tub and William playing on the patio. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment