Apr 11, 2011

Getting ready

In great anticipation for my iPad (which at this point seems like a mirage in the desert) I began searching for a blogging app. Yup, I'm stepping up in the techno world and am currently blogging from my phone. And posting photos is so easy! I'll never have a boring blog again...or at least not many. Can't get any more efficient, but I doubt I'll do it much. Too much to say, too small a keyboard.

But with my iPad.........

So many things in my world will be enhanced with my iPad. If only it would come!!! I'm having a lover's quarrel with apple right now as they have chosen to spend 70% of their production efforts on 3G models. What, just because I think 2 data plans is a waste of money my iPad is less important? How rude.

If only I didn't love their products. Darn apple!!!

So, until then I'm not thinking I'll do much in the way of mobile blogging. But I have hopes that someday my prince will come. Err, iPad. :)

In the meantime, wanna see the cakes I sent to my real prince?






- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment