Apr 27, 2011

Jinx

I made a HUGE mistake. I was talking on and on with someone this weekend about how long it had been since William was sick.

Oops.

Daycare called me around noon yesterday to tell me that he had a fever over 102 and needed to go home. So we spent most of the afternoon cuddling in the living room. He had bouts of playfulness when he wanted to bounce all his balls into the entry way, but mostly he just slept. He's still sleeping now but I hear him moving more so I'm sure he'll wake up soon. Last night before I went to bed I took his temp (love that temporal thermometer!) and it was 98.8 so hopefully the high fever is behind us.

We'll be home again today due to the 24 hour rule, but midway through the day I may see if I can find someone to watch him. I just love work you know!

So, that's why I was MIA yesterday. Friday and Monday I had no work so you know how the blogging goes then.

I don't think I can do a full William Wednesday from my phone, just too much to say, so we'll postpone for tomorrow and I'll leave you with some pics.






Loved egg hunting


So much he did it twice





- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment