Apr 29, 2011

Glory is mine!!! Almost...

I was walking to the kitchen at work to refill my water and I saw the most wonderful thing I've ever seen at work...a delivery boy pushing a cart of fedex packages.

Why so wonderful?

BECAUSE HE HAD MY IPAD!!!!

I squealed with excitement and told him he was my favorite person of the day. He said he collects a personal fee for packages delivered to such excited recipients and I said 'ok,, I'll pay!' I would have, too, but he just scanned the package and went along his way.

I scurried to my desk and set the package out of sight. I was in the middle of something that needs to be final by 4:00 so I had no time for distractions. I diligently worked like a busy little bee and at 2:40 I handed it in and quickly tore into my precious prized package.

But do you know what steve jobs has done in all his monopolistic wisdom? He has made his iPads inoperable until you sync it with iTunes. (in hopes for purchases made through iTunes of course) I have no problem with iTunes but I DO have a problem with having 2 more hours to stare at a blank screen until I can hurry home and plug it in.

But, the joy is only slightly tainted.


Please ignore my lovely hair, I gave myself an army PT test today. The results aren't important people, I HAVE AN IPAD!

Sure hope William was looking for an early bedtime :)


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment