Jun 9, 2011

Sooooo excited!

Things have really seemed to fall into place this year in order to keep me excited at all times.

I was so excited for Brian to move here and now that he's here, I'm excited for Chelsea and kyle's temporary home in Colorado.

Once they arrive I'll be excited for south Carolina, then kaila's wedding, then Addie, my
Mom, Mandy and leon's visits...then r&r. That excitement far exceeds the rest, so the end of that could mean 3 months of sulking - but it wont!!!

I do have a slight lull after austin goes back to Afghanistan which will allow me to recover and then guess what?

I will soon welcome my baby niece Kelli Lynn!!! I love her full name so much I may always call her Kelli Lynn :) I can not wait for her to be born! William and I better start shopping for airfare to go meet her...and I better take a throw away suitcase to carry all of the presents we will surely accumulate :)

I've always dreamt of having a niece. As much as I always wanted a son I've wanted a niece. My aunt and I, as I've written before, have such a special relationship that I envision Kelli and I in the same way. I am so excited to spoil her, play with her, pamper her and love on her.

And I have high hopes that she is able to keep William in line in the way that Chelsea and I always *attempted to* keep the boys in line. William is all boy, a wild man, he has mischief all over his face...he'll definitely need some guidance.

Kelli - my hope is in you :)

October can't get here soon enough, so lucky for me I have plenty to keep me busy along the way!!!
- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment