Jul 8, 2011

Why haven't I been blogging?

I've just been busy this week looking for my mind. And sleep.

A friend of ours was teasing me, asking if I've had a weekend where I was in town AND didn't have guests since Austin left.

I had to think long and hard...

I told him, 'I guess people think the busier I am the less I'll think about missing austin'

And you know what? People are right! Sure I miss him...but I have very little time to realize it! This week I was busy helping my house recover from a party, helping my body recover from 4 nights of 4 hours of sleep, enjoying my time with William, and packing us both for another busy weekend.

Oh, and we're pretty busy at work too.

So, while I have VERY much enjoyed all my guests and I am overwhelmed by how loved I am, if the next person could wait a bit before coming up here I wouldn't complain. I'm not quite halfway through my busy busy summer and I'm already exhausted. Mission:accomplished.

New mission: get some rest before r&r so I can be awake as much as possible for the 2 weeks when Austin is home.

Now if only I knew when I could rest...


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment