Oct 4, 2011

Are you Pinterest-ed?

Pinterest. Heard of it? I barely have, and I need help!

If you haven't heard of it, go to pinterest.com and look around. I'm a newbie so I don't 100% get it, but it's a social networking site where people 'pin' photos, quotes, or other miscellaneous things that interest them. There are different categories - crafts, home decor, recipes, kids, clothing, etc. You can follow people who's pins you like, just browse, you can re-pin things that you saw from other people...

Basically, it may replace Facebook as my morning time waster. For awhile at least!

It's a little more dangerous though because I want to run out and make everything I see!

Anyway, since I'm new and a little lost I'd appreciate any advice/guidance/help that you may have. Or do you have favorite people you follow? Or do you want to? Come on, let's waste our mornings together :) at least then I won't feel so guilty!!!


- manda

1 comment:

  1. I am currently obsessed with pinterest. It's a nice way to catalog my ideas instead of trying to remember where I saw it. When I need to plan a baby shower, I make a pinterest thread. Then, I can have everything organized that I need to do. It's awesome! I too doddle at work and just keeping looking at pinterest. Wish I thought of it and could have become a millionaire:)

    ReplyDelete