Oct 3, 2011

Peanut butter yogurt?!

I'm not a recipe blogger. I enjoy reading other people's recipes sometimes but it's just not my thing. Can't be wordy in recipes :) but someone gave me this one last week and when I tried it this weekend I was in love with it...so I thought I better pass it along. It's a great snack - tasty, healthy, and VERY filling, or it'd be a good appetizer at a party. If you are as obsessed with peanut butter as I am, you're gonna love it!

1 c nonfat yogurt (recipe says plain but I used vanilla)
1 T peanut butter
1 scoop vanilla whey protein

Mix together until there are no lumps.

I split it into 2 servings, had one yesterday with a sliced apple and have the rest in my lunch bag for today. It was so filling, I had trouble finishing it yesterday - and it is under 300 calories! Can't beat that.

Hope you like it :)


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment