Jul 22, 2010

A Few Quick Things

I don't have much time - we are leaving work in a little over an hour to go go-cart racing and out to lunch for "team building" then I get to pick up my baby early and go shopping. YIPPEE!

But a few things to note:
~I told you he was close...William sat up last night on his own! He turned his body so he was facing Layla and could grab her tail, then he turned to face me, then Nancy, then leaned over to grab a toy. He was SO proud of himself.
~Austin read our blog last night for maybe the third time ever, and he read the post about "the dating days". I thought it was a nice post...apparently I made him seem "desperate" and "weak" and "soft"...all things that I guess only I am supposed to know??? :) oops.
~new shoes can give you a new lease on life like no other material item can I think. so I think I should go shoe shopping after I pick William up.
~there are prizes to be won at the go-cart races today. I am hoping they are accelerator points - an award recognition program that western union utilizes to award people's work. If I get 15,000 more points I get a free iPad. (last year in total I got 13,000 so I don't expect this to come easily)

I thought I had more things to note here. Apparently I don't. I guess William sitting up was such big news it seemed like more. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment