Jul 16, 2010

I Thought They Could be Friends

When William and I took my mom to his school before he was enrolled we noticed there was another baby that was born just one week after him. Ethan Evans is his name. I thought it was cute, maybe they could be friends when they're a little older.

Now I'm a little worried.

Last night as William was falling asleep I told Austin I thought William wanted to be an aggie today. So this morning after we took off the CUTEST ARMY PJ'S EVER we put him in his maroon onesie and some blue shorts. He looked cute as a button. After I got ready, got him ready, and got our bags all packed I took him to Goddard. I was a few minutes earlier than usual, and a few families are on vacation, so there was only one other baby there when we got there. Miss Jennifer was sitting on the floor playing with Ethan and as I looked closer I noticed he was wearing the ugliest color I've ever seen with this nasty little white logo on it.

That's right, Ethan Evans was wearing a longhorn outfit. That poor soul! Miss Jennifer laughed as she noticed William's outfit and I said, "William, you have to be skeptical of those people. I thought you would be friends but you just can't ever be sure about longhorns so watch out". Jennifer just laughed and said she was going to lay them next to each other and see what they do to hash it out. The "winner" we determined would be the baby who lasts in the outfit the longest. Ethan spits up a LOT, so I'm guessing William will win. As he should.

I'm just kidding. For the most part. Its funny that in Colorado you'd have babies wearing aggie and longhorn outfits. I wonder if Ethan will wear Texans or Cowboys stuff during football season? That could be fun too. But now I know I have to get William some more aggie clothes for 9-12 months so he can wear them to school after the aggies BTHO tu on thanksgiving day at good ol' Kyle Field.

Gig 'em aggies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment