Jul 26, 2010

I almost forgot

Remember the little friend from Goddard who was a poor misguided child wearing the hideous orange suit?

Remember how the teacher and I determined the "winner" of the battle would be the baby who kept their outfit on the longest?

Remember how William had a stomach bug that day?

He still won. I picked him up at 2:45 and he still had his aTm outfit on while Ethan had lost his hours earlier. Muwahahah. Miss Jennifer took a really cute picture of the two of them laying next to each other, but because Ethan is not my child I'm not going to share the picture on the internet. I don't know how his parents would feel about that! But they sure did look cute laying there, oblivious to the war that they were entered into without their consent. Poor babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment