Jun 29, 2012

Relay Friday

Well, baby steps are better than no steps right?

We haven't made huge ground this week but we do have 6 people who have filled out paperwork to join our team! And one person from my work has asked for details on how to form a team. So hopefully he can get one going too!

This weekend the weather looks good so hopefully we can get lots of door hangars out in the community. I am trying to build up my confidence to go ask for corporate sponsorship too so wish me luck there. I have ideas of places to ask its just a matter of doing it!

I have decided to start a scratch off donation card- the fundraising tool I mentioned last week. So, if you aren't so inclined to donate online because you think to don't have enough money you can buy a scratch off spot! You can tell me a grid number or let me randomly pick, and I'll let you know the outcome! You could get a $1 spot , and the most you'd get is $25. Then you'd just have to agree to send me a check for that amount. I'll be carrying the card around with me here too and hopefully I can get it filled out.

Or, in case you just so happened to lose the link from previous posts but do want to make a donation the site is
www.relayforlife.org/seasideca

Happy Friday :)


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment