Jan 13, 2011

Clean Sheets

Is there anything better in the world than clean sheets?

Well, obviously William is. And sex. (threw you off there huh?)
And guacamole.
And snow days.

Ok, maybe I should clarify: Is there anything better in all of housework than clean sheets? And to that I say I think not!

Yesterday was cleaning day at my house, my monthly treat, and clean sheets are even better when they are administered by someone other than yourself. I left a disheveled bed in the morning and came home to a neatly made bed with nice clean fresh pretty smelling soft sheets.

And the sheets? Oh, the sheets. Austin got them for me for Christmas and they are heavenly. They are 1800 thread count Egyptian cotton. He got them from a wholesaler so rather than spending over $200 like Macy's wants, he spent $40. and Oh. My. Gosh.

Yep, I love clean sheets. Even if I don't crawl in them until 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment