May 13, 2011

Annnnd We're Back

All day yesterday and most of today whenever I've tried to log into blogger it kept saying it was "down". HOW RUDE! :)

I feel like I'm playing catch up this week. I took mother's day "off" from cleaning and groceries and all of that, which has meant this week I've been trying to catch up on all of it...and somehow it never works. The grocery store is the trickiest one of all, thus why there is no milk in my house and I HAD to go to starbucks this morning just to get poor William some milk for school.

But guess what else I got to do? I GOT TO HAVE WINGS WITH KRIS! Remember her birthday and how I longed for a wings date? Well, she was travelling to Denver for work and came to my house for dinner. HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK by far. I love that girl, just having her in the room I couldn't help but have a grin on my face the entire time.

Other than my special visit from Kristine and some severe American Idol disappointment, I really don't have much else to report. It's been a rather uneventful few days despite how crazy I feel they've been. I learned my lesson on skipping my weekend duties! So tonight, I'll be heading to the store to get some milk and other essentials to hold me over until Sunday when I revisit my weekly grocery round up.

Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely the highlight of my week too! Even if the wings were cold, and the snow was a-blowin'... it was perfect :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete