May 24, 2011

Hotel Wallis

Hotel Wallis is open for the summer...and I am SO excited at how booked the schedule is!!!

First, MissJan and MrMarty are coming to town for a wedding and they'll be staying with us for the weekend! I don't know yet what we'll do when they aren't at the wedding, but I am so excited to have my pseudo parents in town!

After they leave I will have to quickly change the sheets because there's no rest for this hotel...Brian and Sarah are coming to town too! Brian has to report to Fort Carson next week and Sarah is coming up with him to help get him settled. I am so excited to meet her for the first time, to see Katy dog (and see William terrorize her) and to watch William and Uncle Brian play!!!

Then, possibly while Brian and Sarah are still here (depending on his housing situation) Alexis is coming up for the weekend. We are going to celebrate our summer birthdays together and just play and have fun. While I love our husbands, I am always excited for time together without them holding us down :)


If June wasn't already exciting enough, guess who is temporarily relocating to Colorado for the majority of the summer? One of my best friends and favorite cousins...Kyle! Haha, ok so cheslea is one of my best friends and favorite cousins but I could not adore her husband any more so he falls right into that category :) they will be here for work, but there will be plenty of time for play too!!!

There is a short break when the hotel will be out of business. Between a trip to South Carolina for Austin's family "reunion", the Army Ball, and Kaila's wedding things will be a little busy around here and I wouldn't be able to be the best hostess I could be. So - we're closing shop. But not for long, because after Kaila's wedding Addie is coming to town to ring in 27 in style! We've spent all but 1 birthday together since we turned 21 and we so no reason to end that now ;) At some point in July my mom will be coming up to help out, we just have to work out the dates. This new job threw a curve into my summer scheduling.

Then...the most EXCITING PART OF THE SUMMER(not to diminish the rest of you buuuutttt)...Austin comes home for 2 weeks in August and his parents are coming to see him. I am SO excited...I don't think I even have to elaborate...for Austin to come home. I know the 2 weeks will feel like 2 minutes, but that's ok - it will be so wonderful to be together as a family again.

If you wanna fill in our few remaining open slots you better let me know fast. We're a busy little duo, little bear and I, and we are so excited for this fun filled summer. And with all the plans we have, I am optimistic that it will all just FLY by.

So, let's get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment