May 16, 2011

Thinking in the Shower

Two posts on a MONDAY? wow.

I hate starting stories with, "I was thinking of you in the shower..." because...well, that's kind of weird. But the shower is pretty much the only time when no one can bother me. So it's there that I get my best thinking done. I do accept that once William can get himself out of his room and open doors, I will be giving up this last right. I'll relish in the privacy while I can.

It occurred to me in the shower after my workout today that I have missed quite a few birthdays since I started my blog-birthday celebrations. I feel...utterly awful. Especially because a lot of the birthdays I've missed are very special people. I've gotten most, so I'd say I'm still making an A in the course...but that doesn't make up for the few I've missed. :(

So...I am going to begin doing make-up blogs for these birthdays. I'm going to go back as far as I can remember and I HOPE I pick them all up this time. If you know of someone I forgot and you see that I miss them yet again, please give a swift kick in the knees and tell me.

Be ready for tomorrow, when you'll hear all about my amazing friend Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment